Monday, February 22, 2010



I am so excited for the launch of the Memphis Style Junkie showroom. It's so great to see your dreams whether they are big or small come to life. I remember as a young girl at Girls Inc. dreaming of one day being successful. Of course, I didn't know how but I just knew.
Girls Inc is definitely one of the reasons why I am the woman I am today. I went to the Lucille Devore Tucker Center in North Memphis from age 4 to 14 years old and I have some AWESOME memories. The girls, the arts and crafts, double dutch in the summer, jacks and so much more. Girls Inc. taught all of us young girls that no matter what situation we all come from we can grow, become empowered, and make a better community.

So it was a no brainer that when I launched my company, I had to give back to something that gave so much to me! I ask you to give no matter how big or small...Help Style Junkie Help Girls Inc. Your donations will be greatly appreciated.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Style Junkie?

My photo
This blog connects Style Junkie with it's fashionable clients.Get the first glance at the lastest products, check out runway and celebrity inspired trends,and real street style. Style Junkie is a lifestyle!!!!